- A Summary of the Security Risk Assessment Process
- Insight into the Armored Car Industry
- Training is a Critical Component for success in the Security Industry
- ASIS International Spotlight on ACE Security Consultant
- Armored Car Accidents
- Emerging ISIS Threats on U.S. Christian Churches
- Hostile Surveillance Detection for Soft and Hard Targets
- Texas Church Massacre A Wake-up Call for Houses of Worship
- Art Security Forum
Welcome to A.C.E. Security Consultants
Armored Car Expert and Security Consultants specialize in the following areas:
1. Forensic expert in physical security cases.
2. Forensic expert in armored car cases.
3. Conducting Security Risk Assessments for organizations.
4. Customizing security programs to reduce costs, improve risk management and increase profits.
5. Customized security training.
We know that ISIS has been operating in all 50 U.S. States and many other countries. We also know that terrorist organizations have a planning cycle which includes conducting hostile surveillance for weeks, months and even years prior to an attack. This seminar will inform participants on the terrorist planning cycle, what hostile surveillants look for, how hostile surveillance is conducted and what preventive security counter measures can be taken to identify hostile surveillance and prevent attacks.
Participants will learn about:
- Terrorist Trends
- Surveillance Detection as a security strategy
- Activities indicative of hostile surveillance
- Terrorist planning cycle
- Techniques/Ruses used by hostile surveillants
- Hostile surveillants requirements
- Best times in the terrorist planning cycle to identify and report surveillance
- Brief review of a comprehensive process to protect your facility
- Who should be trained in hostile surveillance
ASIS International Spot Light:
Jim has been an ASIS International member since 1981 and currently serves on the Cultural Properties Council. He was founder and Chapter Chair at the Savannah Low Country Chapter for 5 years and served as Committee Chair for the House of Worship Committee for three years and also on the Physical Security Council for two years. Jim Holds all three ASIS Board Certifications accreddited by the Department of Homeland Security, American Standards Institute and International Standards Organization.
ASIS leader Jim McGuffey Interviewed for Church Security Meeting in Bluffton, SC. Read More>>
Jim McGuffey interviewed by ASIS International on Protective Strategies for Houses of Worship-July 2017 Click to Listen
additional Webinars, interviews, and articles:
Soft Target Risks
S.A.F.E. Active Shooter Response
by Jim McGuffey (Video 2016)
Security and protection for houses of worship
speaking Spot Light:
Jim speaking at InfraGard Training Session in Charleston Feb 23, 2019 on Hostile Surveillance Detection for Houses of Worship.
Jim conducts a Hostile Surveillance Detection Webinar for ASIS International on November 19, 2019. Jim has conducted numerous webinars for international organization on the topics of Security Risk Assessment Process, Hostile Surveillance Detection as a Security Countermeasure for critical Infrastructure and soft targets and House of Worship Protection.
Jim was guest speaker at the Panama City, Panama ASIS International Chapter on June 27, 2018.
Jim discussed security strategies before 100 clergy and House of Worship security professionals at the Airborne and Special Operations Museum in
ASIS International 62nd Annual Seminar and Exhitibs, Jim presenting on Strategies of Hardening Soft Targets for places of worship. Sept. 13, 2016.
Security expert and Bluffton resident, Jim McGuffey, teaches local church leaders how to prepare for the worst. McGuffey leads the free House of Worship Security Training workshop to area church leaders at the Bluffton Police Department.
Jim addressing security, law enforcement and museum managers from the U.K. and Europe at the International Arts & Antiquities Security Forum in Gateshead, England.
Jim speaks at SC InfraGard 2016 Winter Conference on the Security Risk Analysis Process.